Setup Twilio Integration
The integration with Twilio is available for all Snapforce customers regardless of edition. To begin using Twilio services within Snapforce CRM follow these steps.
- Login to Snapforce with Administrator credentials
- Click your username on the top navigation bar > Settings > Integrations > Twilio.
- Enter your Twilio phone number in the Integration Name and Phone Number fields.
- Enter the AccountSID and AuthToken. You can find these credentials on the dashboard when logging into your Twilio account.
- Press Submit button to save.
Using Twilio Integration
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated Snapforce with Twilio. To begin using Twilio, follow these steps.
- In Snapforce, open any Account, Contact, or Lead.
- Scroll down to the Activity Timeline > New Activity > SMS.
- Enter your sms message and click Send.
After sending an SMS message the page will reload and you will see the message at the top of the activity timeline.
- If you have multiple Twilio phone numbers, follow the steps above for each number you wish to use in Snapforce.
- Complete the above steps for each user that needs access to Twilio services.