- Create an unlimited number of templates that can be easily accessed from a drodown menu within the e-mail message.
- Personalize mass e-mail messages with the use of placeholders that populate information from within each record.
Use the Campaigns module to organize and plan campaigns.
- Easily sift through lists to populate campaign groups with members from any module.
- Use filters to generate groups of campaign members, then add them all at once using the 'Select All' option.
- Add or remove members of a campaign at any time.
Draft one message to send to multiple recipients, with the ability to personalize each message.
- Create e-mail templates containing placeholders to personalize each message sent.
- Send mass e-mail messages to all records in your database, or a select group using the campaign feature.
Send e-mail with an 'unsubscribe' link that allows each recipient to opt out of receiving further e-mail messages.
- Provide an unsubscribe link that will redirect users to the subscription page.
- Easily track all opt-out requests. Each time a recipient unsubscribes, it will be registered within Elastic E-mail.
- Give recipients additional options including partial opt-outs, conditional opt-outs, and list choices. This will allow users to opt out of receiving unwanted e-mail messages from you, while still subscribing to receive all important e-mail messages.
Set auto-response messages that are triggered based on set custom conditions.
- Send a confirmation or "Thank you" e-mail response after a potential customer expresses interest or signs up for one of your services.
- Send automated birthday or anniversary messages based on stored recipient information.
- Create or choose from additional custom triggers and determine when the auto-responder is to be sent.
Schedule e-mail messages to go out automatically, based on timelines or user actions.
- Use drip campaigns to increase revenue by providing relevant information for customers based on their needs, scheduling follow-up messages and rewards to keep customers engaged, and introducing other new and upcoming products and services.
- Use drip campaigns for nurturing leads, welcoming new customers, providing onboarding information, abandoned shopping carts, providing product recommendations, renewal reminders, unsubscribes, and more.
- Segment recipients based on demographics, past purchases, and any e-mail opened by them in the past.
E-mail Delivery Tracking
Track the overall activity statistics of each e-mail sent through Elastic E-mail.
- View timestamps and details of when an e-mail message was sent, opened, received, etc. for each recipient.
- View statuses of each e-mail sent, including 'Ready to Send', 'Waiting to Retry', 'Sent', 'Opened', 'Clicked', 'Unsubscribed', 'Bounced' 'Suppressed', and 'Complaint'.
- If an e-mail message is not successfully sent, refer to the log to assess the reason so that corrections can be made.