Easily manage and resolve customer issues with our case management tool. Within the Cases module, issues can be logged, closed, and archived for historical purposes.
- Receive e-mail notifications when new cases are logged and new comments are added so that each case can be addressed in a timely manner.
- Add comments and upload files to open cases to assist with resolving issues.
- Prioritize issues and distribute cases based on issue category.
- Track and manage trends by grouping related issues reported by your customers.
Using the Solutions module, create a knowledge base containing company guidelines, call scripts, step-by-step procedures, and more.
- Create instructional guides using images and videos that can be added to the solutions module.
- Separate solutions into line items that can be easily found by searching for keywords.
- Edit and update solutions to be more helpful by allowing users to rank the efficiency of each solution.
Track open and closed cases using pre-configured Support reports and dashboards.
- Monitor open cases in order of issue severity, date opened, assigned user, etc.
- Get a visualization of the rate in which cases are being created and resolved with volume reports.
- Build custom reports containing additional case information that can be added to the support dashboard.
Enable customers to contact users by phone by linking Snapforce to phone systems using a VoiP or softphone.
- View call logs daily to track information including call date/time, call length, user, caller information, and more.
- Generate call reports to assist with managing user performance.
- Record incoming calls to monitor and evaluate phone support quality.