Products can be added into Snapforce as individual items or packages of items.
- Add products with details, such as manufacturer, price, sales start and end dates, etc.
- Add product line items to invoices, quotes, opps, sales orders.
- Mass import products into Snapforce from a single CSV file.
Create custom lists of products with custom prices. Each customer or set of customers can have their own separate price books.
- Manually create pricebooks, or import pricebooks from external sources.
- Create custom discount information that can be added to the pricing model and calculated in total costs.
Decrease time spent on quoting by generating printable sales quotes.
- Build sales quotes manually or generate them from existing opportunities.
- Print and export sales quote records that can be attached to e-mail and sent from within Snapforce.
Draft and customize documents with product detauks and pricing information to provide for customers prior to the delivery or goods or services.
- Customize Sales Order fields based on information you want displayed to the customer or internal team.
- Add, remove, or edit product line items within a sales order at any time.
Begin the payment process by creating invoices that can be exported and issues to the customer, along with the goods and services.
- Customize invoices, with the ability to edit line items and fields included, and attach personal signatures.
- Create an invoice manually or generate one from a quote.
- Track payment activity by linking invoices to payment records.