If you are a Value-added reseller (VAR), managed service provider (MSP), consultant, system integrator, original equipment manufacturer (OEM), independent software vendor (ISV), and are interested in adding a world class CRM solution to your provided product line you are in the right place. Snapforce Partners enjoy a very lucrative and profitable relationship with us, given the flexible revenue share model we offer, your business can begin selling the Snapforce line within a few days of enrollment approval and receive your first check within the first 2 weeks.
This program is geared toward the Consultant business who is hired by organizations to assist, recommend, purchase, implement, and continue to service after implementing information technology and software solutions. By becoming part of the Snapforce family, you can be an approved Snapforce Partner and grow your own Snapforce Client List, sharing in the recurring revenues from your continuous growing list of clients. For each of your customers that purchase Snapforce, you will earn between 5% to 20% of the monthly revenue produced. The larger your customer list grows, the higher your percentage of revenue share grows.
If you would like to enroll in the Snapforce Partner Program, click here to submit the application.
- Established SaaS/Technology organization with verifiable customer references.
- Already established pipeline of potential CRM customers.
- Existing infrastructure that includes experienced CRM consulting and deployment staff.
- Ability to not only commit to a revenue target but deliver on it.
- Minimum of two dedicated sales and marketing resources.
- At least one member of your staff must be a Certified Snapforce Implementation Specialist – that means score the minimum grade on the Snapforce CRM Implementation exam.
- Synergies between Snapforce and Partner's target market and/or customer base.
- Ability to maintain and grow a pipeline of customers on your own.
- Completion of the Snapforce Partnership agreement